Attorney Amanda N. Follett graduated with degrees in Biology and Psychology from Lawrence University and a Juris Doctor Degree from Rutgers University School of Law. While in law school, Amanda interned with several federal judges and a judge on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the Camden City Attorney’s Office. Before joining Schloemer Law Firm in 2016, she practiced in the business group of a Delaware corporate law firm.
Amanda concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
She lives in West Bend and is actively involved with several groups in the local community, including the Albrecht Free Clinic and West Bend Noon Rotary Club.
My goal is to provide sound legal advice and practical recommendations so that clients are in the best position to make informed decisions and achieve their goals. I aim to understand a client’s objectives, find efficient solutions, and become a trusted adviser and part of their team.
Areas of Practice
- Lawrence University, B.A. in Biology & Psychology (2010); magna cum laude
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (2014); summa cum laude and valedictorian; Executive Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Washington County Bar Association
- Albrecht Free Clinic, Board of Directors
- Friends of Lac Lawrann Conservancy, Board of Directors
- Kewaskum Remembers 9/11, Inc., Board of Directors
- West Bend Noon Rotary Club, President Elect & Service Projects Chair
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation, Herbert J. Mueller Society
- West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce, Leadership West Bend, Class of 2017
- Wills for Heroes, Volunteer
- Kewaskum High School, Mock Trial Coach