Attorney Amanda N. Follett graduated with the distinctions of both the highest GPA and number of pro bono hours in her graduating class at Rutgers University School of Law. While in law school, Amanda interned with several federal judges and a judge on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and the Camden City Attorney’s Office. She then went on to practice in the business group of a Delaware corporate firm before returning home to West Bend in 2016.
Amanda practices in the areas of corporate and business law, estate planning, and real estate. A large part of her practice focuses on acting as outside general counsel to local businesses, including those in the manufacturing, agricultural, and service industries, among others.
Amanda also frequently represent individuals and businesses in the areas of business sales, mergers and acquisitions, and business succession planning.
Amanda is passionate about giving back to the local community. She lives in West Bend and is especially proud of her work with Rotary International – She is the Past President of the Rotary Club of West Bend and currently serve as an Assistant Governor of Rotary District 6270.
My goal is to provide sound legal advice and practical recommendations so that clients are in the best position to make informed decisions and achieve their goals. I aim to understand a client’s objectives, find efficient solutions, and become a trusted adviser and part of their team.
Areas of Practice
- Lawrence University, B.A. in Biology & Psychology (2010); magna cum laude
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (2014); summa cum laude and valedictorian; Executive Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Washington County Bar Association
- Albrecht Free Clinic, Board of Directors
- Friends of Lac Lawrann Conservancy, Board of Directors
- Kewaskum Remembers 9/11, Inc., Board of Directors
- West Bend Noon Rotary Club, Past President & Service Projects Chair
- Rotary District 6270, Assistant Governor
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation, Herbert J. Mueller Society
- West Bend Area Chamber of Commerce, Leadership West Bend, Class of 2017
- Kewaskum High School, Mock Trial Coach
Press & Awards
Wisconsin Law Journal, Up and Coming Lawyers 2019