Attorney Andrew J. Niebler earned degrees in History and Criminology from Marquette University and a Juris Doctorate Degree from the Marquette University Law School. He worked in private practice for the first two decades of his career and joined Schloemer Law Firm in 2014.
Andy routinely handles complex and overlapping issues for individuals, businesses, and financial institutions. His specialized service areas include: general business; corporate governance; commercial contracts; mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures; residential and commercial real estate transactions, leasing, and development; construction law; commercial lending; estate planning and succession planning; and probate matters.
Andy lives in Menomonee Falls with his wife and three children. He is involved in several business and civic organizations, and he enjoys the outdoors, downhill skiing, running, biking, and coaching youth sports.
I take a practical approach to matters and strive to be a “deal maker”— not a “deal breaker”. I take great satisfaction in bringing a creative and practical approach to every legal matter and ensuring that service is completed to the highest standards, while meeting client goals in a timely manner, efficiently, and cost effectively.
Areas of Practice
- Marquette University, B.A. in History and Criminology (1992)
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. (1995)
Professional and Community Involvement
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Washington County Bar Association
- West Bend Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Pewaukee Sussex Soccer Club, Board of Directors
- Boy Scouts of America, Committee Member and Assistant Scout Master Troop 95
- Moraine Park Technical College, Advisory Committee for Human Resources and Leadership Development