Attorney Charles H. Williams worked in a variety of settings over his early career, including as a private practice attorney, as Deputy Corporation Counsel for Rock County, Wisconsin, and as a tax attorney for Arthur Andersen & Company. He joined Schloemer Law Firm in 1989.
Charles routinely counsels clients on complex matters relating to tax law, estate planning, probate, estate administration, business law, and real estate.
He is a frequent speaker to both business and civic groups. Charles lives in Milwaukee with his wife, Laurie, and has two children.
My overarching goal is to provide sound solutions that meet our clients’ individual needs. There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all strategy. The challenge is to create a personalized and customized approach based on facts, reality, and a careful understanding of the law.
Areas of Practice
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A. in History (1976)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison Law School, J.D. (1980)
Professional and Community Involvement
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Washington County Bar Association
- Casa Guadalupe Education Center, Inc., Board of Directors
- Family Promise of Washington County, Board of Directors