Attorney Isaiah Richie graduated with a degree in business administration, with a major in accounting and a minor in economics, from West Virginia University and a Juris Doctor Degree from Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law. Prior to and while in law school, Isaiah interned with two small town law firms, the Arizona U.S. Attorney’s Office, and the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. After law school, Isaiah clerked with judges at the Arizona Court of Appeals and the Colorado Court of Appeals. Before joining Schloemer Law Firm in 2018, he practiced in insurance subrogation, regulation, civil defense and litigation in Hartford, Wisconsin.
Isaiah concentrates his practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
He moved to the outskirts of West Bend in 2017 with his wife, KayCee, and son and daughter, and he is enjoying becoming involved with the local community.
My goal is to gather all the information I can from the client so that I can provide sound legal advice and practical recommendations. Even when I do not know the answer to a legal question off the top of my head, I have learned to research and apply the law to each unique circumstance and convey that information so that clients are in the best position to make informed decisions and achieve their goals. I aim to understand a client’s objectives, find efficient and effective solutions, and work together with the client and other involved parties.
Areas of Practice
• West Virginia University, B.A. in Business Administration, major in Accounting and minor in Economics (2010); cum laude
• West Virginia University, graduate level certificate program in fraud accounting and forensic investigation (2011)
• Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, J.D. (2015); magna cum laude
Professional and Community Involvement
• State Bar of Wisconsin
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court in the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
• Bend City Church Worship Team